To properly follow CDC and MDHHS guidelines, you must pre-register and prepay for Public Open Skate.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED BY THE ARENA. NO GROUPONS OR PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
ALL SKATERS - $10
ARCTIC EDGE ICE ARENA
Below is information you will need to know before you enter our facility. These guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe and healthy.
PRIOR TO AND UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
● If you feel ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the facility.
● Everyone entering the building must be wearing a Facial covering and it must remain on for the entirety of your visit...even in the locker rooms. Everyone must have their temperature checked.
● Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your ice time. Skaters must exit 10 minutes after open skate is over.
● The front entrance will have a designated “Entrance” and “Exit” signs, please follow the signs to help abide by social distancing rules. Each entrance to the ice surface will have a “enter” and “exit” signs.
● Please practice social distancing throughout your visit.
● NO concessions and NO arcade games.
● This arena is a tobacco free facility which includes no chewing tobacco.
● No outside food or beverage is allowed into the arena.
● There will no longer be a lost & found.
● Please practice social distancing while sitting in the stands. NO standing along the glass or the boards.
● There will be hand sanitizing stations in the lobby, and outside each bathroom. Please utilize the sanitizing stations while inside the facility following the CDC guidelines.
● Everyone on the ice shall wear facial coverings at all times during on-ice events.
To reserve your spot at Public Open Skate, you will need to fill out the form for each skater in your group. In order to register multiple people, please select the "REGISTER ANOTHER SKATER" at the end of the registration.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (734) 487-7777
Select an option to continue with the registration.